Monday, November 1, 2010

WEEKLY BLOG 2

Today I have learned who to make some what a video game. Then and now I am taking a brake. well so far ahead of other classes.




What have you been working on in Globaloria this week? What successes have you had this week? What has been hard or challenging? What are you most looking forward to learning? How do you feel about what you have learned?Well on how to make a game.in the game you have to move the pics around and so far that is hard.I got to step3.how to do my game.okay.







I've learned the same thing I hop from what I wrote yesterday and its up there.How to make a mini game.in the game you have to focused.



YESTERDAY I got to the 4 Th step.making the game is very easy and is fun but not all the time because there lots of steps .When I start it fills easy but turds the middle it gets hard.Sometimes it takes a long time just to Finnish cause lots of people need help.I am not going to lie I always need help.

Yes my blog is alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment